Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Update

Salam.

I know, I know - I have a lot to explain for my absence from the blogosphere.

I haven't been writing for almost 1 year and a half (from my second HO posting until my sixth posting). Housemanship tends to do that to people - it drains out one's zest and interest. After a long, physical day at work, you come home beat up and just collapse on the bed. I also haven't been playing video games and taking pictures as much as I used to.

I can't also write or show pictures that are medicolegal.


I also have new commitments in the form of a lovely wife and a baby daughter. I got married to my junior in medical school in late January 2012 and a baby popped out a year later. Both have been wonderful and colourful additions to my otherwise bleak life. 

My happy family.

In addition, the age of connectivity made blogging a bit irrelevant - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp - just a few phrases needed and voila! I've shared my thoughts to the whole world.

But having said that, I still feel like I missed a lot in sharing my crazy experiences as a HO. So here I am trying to redeeem myself. I'll share what I still remember but it won't be as much fun and riveting (?) as when I'm writing it in the heat of the moment.

Pre-haze KL skyline.


BTW, I have only 1 month left before finishing housemanship. Instead of getting thrown out into the wild world of district posting, I'm planning on joining my alma mater as a trainee lecturer. Because I'm the academician FPSK deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So I'll come back. Because I can take it.

I'm not a hero; just a silent guardian. 

A watchful protector.

An FSPK Alumni.

No comments: