Monday, July 15, 2013

The Fasting Month

Salam.

I suppose it's not too late to wish everyone a blessed Ramadhan.

IFTAR AT WORK

For me, it's my third time as a HO. The first time was during tagging in medical posting. I had to break fast with dates that I snuck in my white coat while clerking new cases during Iftar. Now in the emergency posting, I sneak out to a wholesome meal while clerking new cases during Iftar.

It's all about prioritizing and time management ;-)

IFTAR AT HOME

Whenever I get the time (after NO and working PM or ON the next day), I'll go back to Bangi to break fast. I've been coming back home a lot these days. Usually by express bus followed by the LRT.

Aim: to meet my daughter but more importantly, she gets to meet me.

Plus, with the missus occupied with her finals these few weeks, she could use the rejuvenative sleep that's usually denied by the nocturnally active baby. So that's where I come in - I play with my daughter in the middle of the night.

After all, who could resist this cute face nudging you to entertain her in those ungodly hours?

No comments: